Are you dreaming about the weekend already? So are we. We’re especially looking forward to getting outside, enjoying the weather and firing up the grill. If you too are looking for some inspiration for your cookout this weekend, then you’ve come to the right place. Check out some yummy recipes that are perfect for your BBQ, whether it’s a small gathering or an epic party.
- Boozy, Edible Watermelon Margaritas:MyFridgeFood
Looking for something with a little bit of a(n alcoholic) kick? Try this cool idea!
- Chili Cheese Dip:Trailermo
This easy 3-ingredient dip is served right in a convenient bread boat.
- Egg Salad-Filled Bread Cones:Home Cooking in Montana
You could really put any kind of salad into these adorable bread cones. Your guests are sure to be impressed by these.
- Watermelon Shark:POPSUGAR Food
Fruit salad has never looked better!
- The Best Potato Salad:
Check out 7 secrets for making the best potato salad ever.
- Cocktail Corn Dogs:Chow
These summer treats aren’t just for game day. They’re perfect for any cookout.
- Juicy Burgers on the Grill:WikiMedia
Sure, the ingredients matter when making tasty burgers. But most of the magic occurs in the preparation.
- Perfect Indoor Burgers:Food Republic
Even if you don’t have a grill, you can still enjoy amazing burgers!
- Best Ever BBQ Chicken from the Crock Pot:Family Fresh Meals
Mix up a crock pot full of this yummy chicken the night before your cookout. Then you can make sandwiches to go with your other cookout fare.
- Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Hot Dogs:YouTube
For those times when regular hot dogs just don’t sound exciting enough.
- Lemon Fish on the Grill:
Cooking any fillet on a bed of lemons serves double duty. It infuses the fish with delicious flavor and also makes grill clean up a breeze!
- Veggie Bundles Wrapped in Bacon:
Here’s a creative way to prepare veggies directly on the grill. These cute little bundles are further proof that bacon makes everything better.
- Super Simple Corn on the Cobb:
Don’t want to waste time shucking corn? Try this insanely clever trick and you’ll have corn to go with your meal in just about 4 minutes.
- Fruit Skewers:Kris Larkin Dot Com
Infuse the flavor of cinnamon into fruit with this brilliant idea. We love this for dessert or even just as a snack option throughout the day.
- A Pina Colada You Can Eat:TipHero
A tropical dessert like no other!
- Dessert Parfaits:Howdini
If you’re only feeing a small group of people, this idea would be perfect. Everyone would get their own little Mason jar dessert!
- 10-Minute Ice Cream Cake:Nicko's Kitchen
Ice cream sandwiches do most of the work for you in this impressively fast ice cream cake.
- Easy S’mores Dip:TipHero
Everyone can get a taste of summer with this delicious, shareable dip.
- S’mores for a Crowd:Gooseberry Patch
Need s’mores for a lot of people. Just utilize your oven.
- 2-Ingredient Pineapple Dole Whip:Gemma Stafford
These are cool, delicious and only take 2-ingredients to make.
- Watermelon Smoothies:Youtube
Just grab a watermelon and a drill. That’s right, a power drill.