Starbucks 2020 Holiday Cups Are Here
Starbucks has everyone positively buzzing. No, it’s not because of all the caffeine. It’s all about the cup it’s served up in.
That’s right, folks! It is once again, THE GREATEST TIME OF YEAR!
Equally controversial and highly celebrated, the Starbucks Holiday Cups are always a hot topic. We count down the days to the design reveal, we wake up at the crack of dawn just to have a chance at getting there before they’re gone, and we don’t know what it is about them, but we’ve all gotta have them and we’ve gotta have them all!
Starbucks’ (in)famous holiday cups have the power to bring even the Scroogiest of people into the holiday spirit! Those who have plenty of spirit, but tend to opt for home-brew or no coffee at all, are similarly inspired to flock to the franchises to score the first taste of a Wonderful Winter, from a fun and festive cup.
As soon as stores open tomorrow (Friday, Nov 6th), the ever-so-coveted collectible cups will be warming up hands and hearts at participating locations across the nation. Every year, folks come out in droves to get their chilly hands on a warm, cozy, collectable cup of their favorite seasonal treat. If you plan on being one of the lucky ones this year, here’s what you need to know:
- The best way to find your nearest participating location is by downloading the Starbucks app. Once you have the app, you can also double-check the location’s operating hours and even order ahead for a contactless experience
- Quantities are limited and this offer is only available while supplies last; if previous years are any indicator, these beauties are going to go fast
- There are a number of ways to get your wintry drink fix, including curbside pickup, UberEats delivery, and drive-thru
- When you rush out the door don’t forget to grab your mask
- Starbucks has outlined a plan to keep their guests and staff as safe as possible while serving up some holiday cheer; make sure to review and respect it so nothing will stand in the way of you and your Starbucks holiday cup!
Are you a seasoned collector? Are you making your first attempt to collect this year? What do you think of the 2020 designs?