We’re big fans of cauliflower and the many ways it can make our favorite dishes healthier. We also love plain old roasted cauliflower, but we’ve never seen it done like this before. Have you ever tried roasting an entire head of cauliflower before? The presentation demonstrated by PureWow looks stunning and since it’s slathered in a yogurt mainade, it’s also sure to be delicious.
What You Need:
These ingredients will make 6 servings.
-1 tablespoon vegetable oil
-1 head cauliflower
-1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
-1 lime, zested and juiced
-2 tablespoons chile powder
-1 tablespoon cumin
-1 tablespoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon curry powder
-2 teaspoons kosher salt
-1 teaspoon black pepper
How to Make:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a small baking sheet with some veggie oil and set aside.
- Trim the base of the cauliflower, removing the woody stem and any green leaves.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, lime zest and juice, cumin, chile powder, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Dunk the cauliflower into the yogurt mixture. Use a brush or your hands to evenly coat the cauliflower in the marinade. (Store excess marinade in the fridge for up to 3 days – use on other meats, fish or veggies!)
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet and roast for about 30-40 minutes, until the surface is dry and lightly browned. The marinade should form a crust on the cauliflower’s surface.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.