Hope somebody out there can tell me why my old Honeywell via Sears HEPA air cleaner is emitting white particles all of the same size. Although the pre-filter is new, it was in package for 9-12 months since I bought it. Is pre-filter a lemon, HEPA filter worn out (can be replaced) or is it time to junk the whole machine? Hate to waste the money on parts if machine needs to go.
Most Popular Tips
- You’ve Been Cutting Cake Wrong Your Whole Life
- 10 Impressive Life Hacks That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- Secret Markdown Codes at Walmart, Costco & Target
- 5 Reasons Your Cable Bill is So Expensive
- 8 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Shopping at Target
- 13 Things That Make Your Monthly Bills More Expensive
- 7 Ways to Dress Up Your Boxed Mac & Cheese
- TipHero’s Free Recipe eBook to Making Homemade Cleaners
- The Truth About Using Debit vs. Credit
- How to Save Hundreds on Travel with One Word
Money Saving Searches
Share this with others by clicking on the buttons below.