Hope somebody out there can tell me why my old Honeywell via Sears HEPA air cleaner is emitting white particles all of the same size. Although the pre-filter is new, it was in package for 9-12 months since I bought it. Is pre-filter a lemon, HEPA filter worn out (can be replaced) or is it time to junk the whole machine? Hate to waste the money on parts if machine needs to go.
Most Popular Tips
- Secret Markdown Codes at Walmart, Costco & Target
- 5 Reasons Your Cable Bill is So Expensive
- Round-up: Most Popular Tips of March
- How to Cut Cable TV Expense
- 13 Things That Make Your Monthly Bills More Expensive
- What Not to Buy in April
- TipHero’s Free Recipe eBook to Making Homemade Cleaners
- Spring Cleaning Tips and Organizing Your Room for Spring
- How to Save Hundreds on Travel with One Word
Money Saving Searches
Share this with others by clicking on the buttons below.