The start of the week is here, which mean it’s time to start planning what our weekday meals will be! If you’re anything like me, you lose inspiration by about Wednesday night…maybe earlier. Well, we’re here to get your weekday meals off to a great start! This one-pot meal is the perfect thing to whip up on a weekday. It’s quick and easy, but it’s also bursting with flavor! Your family will love this unique weekday dish and you’ll love how simple it was to make. Watch the video below to see how you can make it yourself.
One-pot meals are truly the best – I know I rely on them throughout the week – and this one is especially fantastic.
Bursting with the flavors of tomato and the savory bacon (when bacon is involved, you know it’s going to be good), this one-pot bake features one of our favorite pastas: gnocchi. This potato pasta is rich and delicious, and the perfect pair for the tomatoes and bacon!
You have to try it to believe just how good it is.
Do you have a suggestion for a one-pot dinner? Share it in the comments section below!
ONE-POT TOMATO BACON GNOCCHI BAKE
– 1 Brown Onion (peeled and diced)
– 200g of Diced Bacon or Ham
– 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic (About 2 Teaspoons)
– 400g Can of Diced Tomatoes
– 1 Long Red Chilli (finely chopped, seeds removed)
– 500g of Gnocchi
– 1 Cup of Grated Cheese
– Salt and Pepper
– Olive Oil
2. In a skillet over medium heat, brown your onion, garlic, and your bacon or ham.
3. After letting the onions soften for about 4 minutes, add the chilli and your tomatoes. Stir until the mixture has thickened.
4. Once thicken, season the sauce with salt and pepper. Add your gnocchi and combine.
5. When the pasta is thoroughly combined with the sauce, transfer the whole thing to a baking dish. Top with any shredded cheese.
6. Bake at 400 F. for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.