It might not feel like it just yet, but warmer weather is on its way. When it comes to desserts, to us, those higher temperatures mean two things— fresh strawberries, and ice cream! Are you ready for the easiest combination of the two yet? Seriously, prepare yourselves, because we’re not just talking about strawberry ice cream. Oh no. Not only is this strawberry ice cream made from only THREE ingredients, it’s totally easy and only takes THREE steps! Watch and learn how to make the sweetest, creamiest, easiest treat yet.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
THREE-INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
– 4 frozen sliced ripe bananas
– 1 ½ cups frozen sliced strawberries
– ½ cup coconut cream
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you get a smooth puree.
- Scrape the puree into a small pan.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours – but preferably overnight – before serving!
- Don’t confused cream of coconut for coconut cream! You want the latter. Unfamiliar with coconut cream? Easy— it’s the thick cream at the top of a can of coconut milk!
Recipe adapted from Frugal Nutrition