These strawberry french toast roll ups are so fun and easy to make. I love whipping up a batch on Sunday mornings. These are fun to make with little kids and you can customize them anyway you want. Drizzle chocolate or honey over them or sprinkle with confectionary/powdered sugar. These are alway a brunch hit at my house. Check out how easy they come together in the short video below.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
3 tablespoons milk
8 slices white sandwich bread
Nutella or softened cream cheese, diced strawberries, diced bananas, etc
⅓ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 Tbsp butter, for greasing the skillet
2. In a separate bowl mix sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
3. Remove the crusts from the bread and roll each piece as thin as possible.
4. Spread the Nutella or cream cheese on each piece of bread, then place the chopped strawberries or bananas on one short end of the bread and roll up.
5. Melt 1 Tbsp butter in a skillet over medium heat.
6. Dip the roll ups in the beaten egg mixture, then add four at a time to the skillet. Brown on all sides, then roll in the cinnamon-sugar. Repeat with the remaining four roll ups.