These little peanut butter snowballs are gorgeous rich and creamy treats your family and friends will love. They’re so fun and easy to make it’s a great project for the little ones. Check out the video below:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
3/4 cup powdered sugar (also known as confectioners’ sugar)
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
12 oz white chocolate
Sugar sprinkles (optional)
1. Cream together the powdered sugar, butter and peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
2. Refrigerate the peanut butter mixture for 30 minutes or until it has solidified.
3. Scoop 1 inch balls and place on a small parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until the peanut butter balls are hardened and don’t stick to your hands.
5. Melt the white chocolate in a medium bowl over a pot of simmering water.
6. Stick a toothpick in one of the peanut butter balls and dip into the chocolate, then shake off the excess chocolate back into the bowl. Using a fork or a second toothpick, slide the peanut butter ball off of the toothpick and onto the parchment again.
7. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle with large sugar sprinkles (sanding sugar). Repeat with the remaining balls.
8. Refrigerate another 30 minutes or until the chocolate is set and the peanut butter is firm.