If you live anywhere near New England, you’re probably finding yourself asking what you should do with the ridiculous amount of snow that’s been piling up. Well, we found one idea we like over at Happy Hooligans. Just grab some fresh, clean snow and two other ingredients and you’ve got a surprisingly delicious ice cream!
Here’s what you need:
-8-12 cups fresh, clean snow
-1 tsp vanilla
-10 oz sweetened, condensed milk
And here’s what you do:
- Scoop your fresh, clean snow into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle vanilla, then drizzle condensed milk all over as well. Fold all ingredients together and stir until they’re well-combined.
- If necessary, fold more snow in until you’ve achieved your desired consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy!
- Store remaining (if any) snow ice cream in a freezer-proof container with a lid.