Think that a giant chocolate chip cookie baked in a deep dish cast iron skillet is as good as it gets? Then you NEED to see this idea. In just 15 seconds, Buzzfeed Food shows us how to make a giant cookie that is not only deep dish and full of chocolate goodness, but is also caramel and uses only three ingredients. Our holidays are about to get so much better.
– 1 bag square soft caramels
– 1 bag chocolate chips
– 2 tubes cookie dough
- Unwrap the caramels and place into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Press 1 tube of cookie dough evenly in the bottom of a cast iron skillet or a deep dish nonstick pan.
- Pour the melted caramel on cookie dough and spread evenly.
- Generously sprinkle the chocolate chips over the caramel.
- Top with the second tube of cookie dough, pressed into an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Mmm. You can also top it with vanilla ice cream for a dessert to end all other desserts! What do you think of this dish? Do you think you’ll give it a try?