There are many reasons why skin may not be at its best. Even so, Debbie Mandel from Intent.com says that skin care truly has to take place from the inside out. Reducing the inflammatory response can make your skin appear healthier. Decreasing stress will make your skin more radiant.
Here are some ways to improve the look of your skin, starting from the inside:
- Eat your fruits and veggies. Salmon and foods rich in omega 3’s make a positive impact on skin. Check out this care2 article for the top 5 foods to eat to achieve healthier skin!
- Green tea acts as an anti-inflammatory and has the potential to heal skin. The contents of green tea should be about 200 times more powerful than vitamin E at destroying skin-damaging free radicals.
- Drink plenty of water daily to clean out toxins.
- Be sure to exercise frequently to shed stress hormones and improve your body’s circulation.
- If you get plenty of sleep, your skin is given time to rejuvenate and your hormones balance.
- Don’t smoke, avoid second-hand smoke and try your best to stay away from other obvious pollutants.
For many more great frugal skin care tips, head over to How to Get Beautiful Skin: 11 Tips.