Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs take the humble dinner roll to a whole new level. We used pre-made refrigerated dough and were able to put these delicious dinner rolls on people’s plates in under 15 minutes. They take very little prep and taste spectacular. To see how easy these are to make check out the video below:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
– Dinner Roll Dough (we used ready-to-bake dinner roll dough)
– Mozzarella Sticks
– 4-5 Garlic cloves chopped
– 3 TBSP Butter
– Parsley finely chopped
How to make:
– Preheat oven 350 degrees
– Defrost your dinner roll dough by leaving out on the counter
– Flatten out your dough and take a 1-inch cube of mozzarella, place into center of dough, and roll-up.
– Dice parsley, garlic and add a pinch of salt into small prep bowl. Add in melted butter and mix together.
– Brush mixture over tops of each roll
– Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
These are always a hit at my dinner parties and are also great as game-day appetizers.