Was I the only one who looked forward to their birthday mainly for the birthday pancakes? I know I’m not alone. There was nothing I loved more than those funfetti pancakes in the morning – realistically, they were just regular pancakes, but they had such fun colors inside, they seemed extra special! And who didn’t love smothering their birthday pancakes in frosting?! Oh my goodness, I need pancakes immediately. To make every batch of pancakes as special as birthday pancakes, try this fun recipe! These pancakes are made from scratch and super easy to make. Watch the video below to see how they’re made.
I am fully prepared to make every day my birthday just to enjoy these indulgent pancakes every morning. And I think you will be, too.
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup maple syrup
– 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
– 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
– 1 1/2 cups flour
– 2 tbsp. sugar
– 1 tbsp. baking powder
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– 1 cup milk
– 4 tbsp. melted butter
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup confetti sprinkles
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
3. In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs, and butter. Whisk.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry. Mix – but don’t over mix.
5. Add the confetti sprinkles. Mix.
6. Melt butter on griddle and make pancakes by scooping out 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
7. Let the pancakes cook for 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip and let them cook for 2-3 additional minutes before removing from the griddle.
8. Drench in your topping, decorate, and enjoy!