Want a fun 3-ingredient dip for a part or small gathering of friends. Try this simple S’mores Dip which is sure to put a smile on your friends faces. This is one of my favorite treats to whip out on short notice. It only takes 10 minutes to whip up and people love the gooey, chocolatey, marshmallow taste. Check out the video below to see how unbelievably easy this is to make:
Easy S’mores Dip
– Milk Chocolate Chips
– Peanut Butter Chips (optional but I just love the chocolate peanut butter combo)
- Preheat Oven to 450.
- Fill an oven safe pan or skillet with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. This will vary depending on the size of your pan or skillet but a rule of thumb is to fill it a third to a half way up with chips.
- Next arrange marshmallows on top of the chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on the tops of the marshmallows, they should be golden brown but not burned.
- Pull out of oven and let cool for a few minutes while the chips continue to melt.
- Next use graham crackers, tea biscuits, or other cookies to scoop up the glorious dip.
Would you enjoy making this dip? Tell us in the comments.