Looking for a delicious dessert to impress your friends but don’t have the time or energy for a complicated recipe? Look no further than this no-bake mint Oreo cake from Life, Love and Sugar! The easy-to-make layers of cookies and chocolate will have everybody guessing how you got that fresh minty flavor and asking for seconds.
–One 3.4 ounce package chocolate pudding
–One 3.4 ounce package vanilla pudding
–4 1/2 cups milk
–3/4 teaspoon mint extract
–2 to 3 drops green food coloring
–Two 15.25 ounce boxes mint Oreos
–1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
–8 ounces Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
–Chocolate sauce for topping, if desired
- Make chocolate pudding according to directions on package, using 2 cups of milk. Set aside.
- Make vanilla pudding according to directions on package, using 2 cups of milk. Add mint extract and food color to vanilla pudding and mix well. Add more food coloring as needed for desired color. Set aside.
- Put remaining 1/2 cup milk into a small bowl. Dip Oreos in milk quickly and then place into the bottom of a 9 inch x 13 inch pan, making a single layer.
- Spread chocolate pudding over the first layer of Oreos.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips over the chocolate pudding.
- Dip remaining Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the chocolate chips, in a single layer.
- Spread mint pudding over the second layer of Oreos.
- Spread Cool Whip over the top of the mint pudding.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips on top of the Cool Whip.
- Top with remaining Oreos, crumbled, and chocolate sauce, if desired. Store in refrigerator.