You know what pastry doesn’t get enough attention? Scones! Let’s fix that, shall we? This delicious little baked good is classically delicious, perfect for breakfast-time, teatime, and every time in between. These cinnamon scones are just the right level of sweet, light, and melt-in-your-mouth good. Our friends at Rumble share the recipe from 12 Tomatoes.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– ½ cup unsalted butter, frozen and grated
– ⅔ cup heavy cream or buttermilk
– ⅓ cup sugar, plus additional for sprinkling on top
– 2 eggs, divided
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 ¼ teaspoons cinnamon, divided
– ½ cup powdered sugar
– 3 tablespoons milk
– ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
Perfect for breakfast, a snack, or teatime! Grab your printable copy of the recipe directly from 12 Tomatoes and give it a try.