I gave my sister-in-law a large bar of my homemade soap and she came up with a great idea. She put the soap in an old sock and tied it to the backyard faucet. Now they can wash their hands with soap after doing yard work and not have to hold onto a slippery bar. It works great!
Most Popular Tips
- Secret Markdown Codes at Walmart, Costco & Target
- 5 Reasons Your Cable Bill is So Expensive
- Round-up: Most Popular Tips of March
- How to Cut Cable TV Expense
- 13 Things That Make Your Monthly Bills More Expensive
- What Not to Buy in April
- TipHero’s Free Recipe eBook to Making Homemade Cleaners
- Spring Cleaning Tips and Organizing Your Room for Spring
- How to Save Hundreds on Travel with One Word
Money Saving Searches
Share this with others by clicking on the buttons below.