I gave my sister-in-law a large bar of my homemade soap and she came up with a great idea. She put the soap in an old sock and tied it to the backyard faucet. Now they can wash their hands with soap after doing yard work and not have to hold onto a slippery bar. It works great!
Most Popular Tips
- You’ve Been Cutting Cake Wrong Your Whole Life
- 10 Impressive Life Hacks That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- Secret Markdown Codes at Walmart, Costco & Target
- 5 Reasons Your Cable Bill is So Expensive
- 8 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Shopping at Target
- 13 Things That Make Your Monthly Bills More Expensive
- 7 Ways to Dress Up Your Boxed Mac & Cheese
- TipHero’s Free Recipe eBook to Making Homemade Cleaners
- The Truth About Using Debit vs. Credit
- How to Save Hundreds on Travel with One Word
Money Saving Searches
Share this with others by clicking on the buttons below.