Salad is one of the simplest and healthiest dishes we can make, but somehow it never feels quite special enough to serve at a party or to dress up a special dinner. Maybe it’s the haphazard way it’s all thrown together in a bowl? Maybe it’s the uninspired, typical ingredients? Both, or something else? Whatever the reason, this recipe from Wholly Guacamole® is here to fix it! These Spicy Crab and Avocado Salad Stacks look SO GOOD, and since they combine two of our favorite ingredients, we can’t wait to try them. Watch how they come together.
– 8-ounce box Wholly™ Chunky Avocado Dip (or your favorite homemade guacamole)
– 1 head romaine lettuce
– 1 to 2 Roma tomatoes, for garnish
– 1 cup lightly packed lump crab meat
– 1 teaspoon salt
– Handful trimmed cilantro
– Freshly-cracked pepper, to taste
– 1/4 cup mayonaise
– 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
– 2 to 3 teaspoons water (optional)
I love crab and avocado, so this salad is a dream come true! If you need the full printable recipe, visit Wholly Guacamole’s® recipe site Eat Wholly and tell us if you enjoy it! Have you ever made salad stacks before? What combinations of ingredients would you want to try?