Got a few extra magazine holders on hand? These unsuspecting items can do a lot more than hold your magazines. Take a look at some of the ingenious ways that you can make their magic work for you around your home.
- Corral your hot irons.
- Neatly organize toilet paper in the bathroom.
- Use for easy storage of food wrap.
- If you’ve got a lot of flip flops, never go looking for the matching sandal again.
- Keep your cutting boards in one easy-to-find location.
- Never know where to keep your clutches? Here’s an idea.
- Make a nifty shelf with storage.
- Organize your cans of food in the pantry.
- Finally organize bills, cards and letters so you can find them.
- Hide your modem and router for a cleaner look.