Now that fall is officially here, you’re probably starting to pack away that summer wardrobe and pulling out those fall/winter clothing items. But if some of your sweaters are destined for the donation bin at Goodwill, first try some of these cool transformation ideas found over on Make It & Love It’s roundup:
- Cardigan Transformation: Hart’s Desire Photography turned a boring sweater set into a fabulous and fashionable cardigan.
- Cozy Christmas Wrap: create the coolest (and coziest) gift wrap you’ve ever seen with bits of old sweaters.
- Sling Purse: make a cute little sling-over-the-shoulder purse out of a sweater that’s too small.
- Sweater Leggings: keep little legs warm by transforming an old sweater into adorable leggings.
- Braided Scarf: use bits of an old sweater to create a warm, fuzzy and fashionable scarf for fall.
- Sweater Pillows: give a throw pillow a new look and feel with the help of an old sweater.
- Baby Dress: make an adorable outfit for a baby girl with the help of an old, misshapen sweater.
Find more sweater transformation ideas over at Make It & Love It’s 20 IDEAS to Transform Old Sweaters into New TREASURES.