Cauliflower is kind of a magical food in that it can take on so many forms. It can take your favorite recipes and transform them into a healthier, just-as-tasty versions with a little creativity. Learn how you can make variations of buffalo chicken, mac & cheese and tater tots with cauliflower:
- Mashed Cauliflower: chop and steam a head of cauliflower with 5 or so cloves of garlic. Then mix together the cauliflower, olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth. Season as needed and enjoy!
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings: in the mood for wings but want to put a healthier spin on them? Use cauliflower in place of chicken! Serve them with blue cheese and garnish with some blue cheese crumbles.
- Cauliflower Tots: make tater tots out of cauliflower with the help of some breadcrumbs, eggs, onion, cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Kid-Approved Cauliflower Mac & Cheese: basically, you replace the milk in traditional mac & cheese with a puree of cauliflower and onion to create a healthier, magical, cheesy dish.
- Cauliflower Hummus: make a paleo cauliflower hummus with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and cumin. Enjoy this yummy dip as you would regular hummus.
- Cauliflower Sloppy Joes: here’s a yummy take on an American classic. This recipe shows you how to kick it up a notch by making brown butter buffalo cauliflower Sloppy Joes.