We’re big fans of the number 5, especially when it’s used in the context of “this will only take 5 minutes” or “you only need 5 ingredients”. Sounds too good to be true right? A five minute recipe that only takes 5 ingredients? Well, we’re about to blow your mind, because such a recipe exists. Not only does it exist, it exists deliciously. This decadent chocolate cake only requires 5 simple ingredients (most of which you probably have in your home right now) and only takes 5 minutes to prepare. If only it took 5 minutes to bake, too…but we think you can wait 35 minutes to enjoy a slice of this amazing cake. Trust us, it will be so worth it.
Something that makes this recipe really interesting is the addition of the pears. This adds a sweet, unexpected crunch to an otherwise normal recipe.
We also love the honey glaze on top. Again, a really unique touch that will add a fun flavor to your cake! And glazing it right out of the oven means that flavor is going to sink into your cake and make it more delicious than it already is.
– 1 jar of Nutella
– 3 eggs
– Self raising flour
– 2 pears
– 2 tbsp honey
2. Crack your eggs in the bowl and mix it up with your spatula.
3. Peal your pears, cut them into slices, and remove the core.
4. Pour the batter into your tin and place your pears strategically on top.
5. Let your cake cook for 35-40 minutes in a 320 F. oven.
6. Out of the oven, glaze your cake with your honey and enjoy!