The personal terror of my waistline…donuts. If you love donuts (and I’m talking glazed, Boston Cream, strawberry, you name it!) as much as I do, then you’ll be thrilled to learn that this donut recipe only requires two ingredients and can be made in a snap! Roll your donuts in cinnamon sugar, create a glaze with powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract or even add some cocoa powder to make a chocolatey frosting twist! The possibilities are endless with this simply delicious recipe.
- Canned Biscuits
- Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar, Milk, Vanilla Extract (For Glaze)
- Cocoa Powder (For Chocolate Glaze)
- Open your biscuits and place them on a plate or cookie sheet to be cut.
- Using a cookie cutter or even a small glass, create and remove a hole in the center of the dough (saving it for donut holes, of course!)
- Put vegetable oil in a skillet and heat the oil.
- Once heated, put the donuts in the oil and let them brown on both sides.
- Finish your donuts with any toppings you’d like and enjoy!
Sorry donut shops, I’ll be making my treats at home from now on. What did you think of this homemade donut recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.