Since you can pick up paint chips or swatches at basically any paint or home improvement store for free, these craft ideas are essentially free as well. Take a look at some useful ways to make use of different colored paint chips around the home:
- Paint Chip Bookmarks: here’s a really easy way to make cute, personalized bookmarks. Use them yourself or as an imaginative gift for a book lover.
- Gift Tags: make creative (and cheap) gift tags for gifts for any occasion.
- Make Boxes from Paint Chips: these cute little boxes can hold small homemade gifts.
- Paint Chip Mosaic: update an old table on the cheap with the help of paint swatches.
- Decorative Paint Chip Orbs:
For more ideas, head over to Re-nest’s Even More Paint Chip Projects Roundup.