Eating well is easy in theory, but too often it feels like we have to choose between nutrition and taste. Now PureWow has made the choice easier for all us with this healthy hack that only takes ten minutes. Next time you feel the urge to reach for some fries or chips, reach for these green bean versions instead!
– 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon kosher salt
– 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the green beans with the olive oil.
- Add the Parmesan, salt, pepper and paprika. Toss well to coat.
- Pour the green beans onto the baking sheet and bake until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Easy, quick and delicious! I want to make these as a side for a nice, juicy steak. What would you like to eat these beans with? How do you like to hack side dishes to make them healthier?