Win The Next Bake Sale With Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Rice Krispies Treats
Break out your list of tasty treats stuffed into other delicious desserts and prepare to add another to the list: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Stuffed Rice Krispies Treats! Yoyomax12 is here to show us to add a chocolate and peanut butter twist to these cereal snacks.
– 7 cups mini-marshmallows
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 1/2 cup peanut butter for treats + 2 tablespoons for topping
– 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
– 24 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
– 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Place the marshmallows, butter and 1/2 cup of the peanut butter in a large bowl, and microwave for about 2 minutes, until the marshmallows are puffy and melted.
- Stir the mixture until combined.
- Add in the Rice Krispies and stir until coated.
- Press 1/2 of the Rice Krispies mixture into the bottom of a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups over the Rice Krispies.
- Spread the remaining half of the Rice Krispies mixture over the peanut butter cups.
- Place the chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a bowl and microwave until the chips are melted.
- Stir the chocolate-peanut-butter mixture until smooth, and spread over the top of the top layer of Rice Krispies.
- Allow the stuffed treats to set. (You can speed up this process by refrigeration!) Cut into squares.
What do you think of these treats? Have you ever stuffed Rice Krispies treats with candies or other desserts before?