Tomato Eggplant Zucchini Bake
Looking for a simple veggie dish for spring and summer? This Tomato Eggplant casserole is colorful, fresh and best of all, easy to prep! See how easily this vibrant dish comes together in the quick video below:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
TOMATO EGGPLANT ZUCCHINI BAKE
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 small/medium eggplant
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 175 C. Lightly grease a 1/2-quart casserole dish with olive oil.
- Quarter then cut the zucchini into half inch cubes. Slice the eggplants into rounds then cut into 3/4 inch pieces. Halve the tomatoes and add to the bowl along with the zucchini and eggplant. Drizzle the veggies with olive oil then add garlic, salt, and pepper and top with 1/3 cup of parmesan. Lightly toss to distribute the olive oil.
- Transfer the vegetables to the greesed baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes, cover the pan with aluminum foil, then continue baking for 10-20 additional minutes, until the vegetables are soft. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese, basil, and parsley. Best served warm.
Original recipe from Well Plated.