Here’s a Beautiful Dessert That’s Perfect for Easter
How can cheesecake get any better? If it were tie-dyed some beautiful pastel colors! Cheesecake is a beloved dessert and iconic for Easter. And wouldn’t you know, so are soft pastel colors. Combine them in a fun, delicious way by tie-dying your cheesecake! This cake is a perfectly indulgent blank slate to play with some fun colors and really make this year’s Easter dessert pop! Watch the video below and learn how to spruce up your cheesecake this spring.
Don’t let the tie-dying fun stop after Easter! This cheesecake can be dyed any colors you want – think red, white and blue for the Fourth of July, your team’s colors on game day, or any combination of colors you can think up.
And, let’s face, even if your tie-dye goes awry it will still be sweet and tangy cheesecake nonetheless.
Graham cracker crust:
– 6 oz. graham cracker crumbs
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 7 tbsp. brown butter
– Pinch of salt
– 1 1/4 cup sugar
– 3 8 oz. cream cheese packages
– 1 tsp. vanilla paste
– 1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
– 5 eggs
– Food coloring
2. Bake crust at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. Beat sugar and cream cheese until soft. Add vanilla pasta, extract and the 5 eggs one by one before beating again.
4. Separate the batter into four different bowls and dye each one with food coloring.
5. Put your different batters in different spots on your crust.
6. Take a stick and swirl the batters together gently.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes and then refrigerate for 8-12 hours.