This White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge Recipe Will Knock Your Socks Off
If you love fudge and you love cookie dough, then this is the recipe you’ve been searching for all your life. This fun fudge recipe comes just in time for Christmas and is sure to make both kids and adults giddy at the sight of it. Check out the recipe from All Good Things:
Here’s what you need:
Eggless Cookie Dough
-1/4 cup butter (softened)
-3/4 cup Brown sugar
-1/4 cup milk
-1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 1/4 cup flour
-1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
White Chocolate Fudge
-1 cup sugar
-1/2 cup heavy cream
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1/2 cup butter
-2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
-1 tub (7 oz.) marshmallow fluff
And here’s how you make this delightful treat:
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth.
- Add in the milk and vanilla, mixing until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the flour and mini chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spread this mixture on a cookie sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- After your dough has chilled, line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Put marshmallow fluff and white chocolate chips in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a pan, melt the sugar, heavy cream, butter and salt on medium heat until it starts to boil. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- While the fudge cooks, take your cookie dough and cut it into 1/2″ by 1/2″ squares. Set those aside.
- Pour the hot fudge into the bowl of chocolate chips and fluff and mix with the blender until the consistency is soft and smooth.
- Fold in the cookie dough cubes and pour the whole mixture into the 9×9 pan. Sprinkle leftover cookie dough chunks on top, then refrigerate for 3-5 hours to let it set.