Here’s a Genius Way to Cook Spinach So That Even Your Kids Will Love It!
One of the best parts of St. Patrick’s Day is that your kids actually want to eat green food. A rare occurrence, for sure. To take advantage of this lapse in your children’s pickiness, prepare to make some really delicious green meals. If you’re at a loss, these spinach dumplings are just the thing! They’re full of healthy nutrients and stuffed with Parmesan, so both you and your kids can enjoy. Watch the video below and learn how to make these delicious, nutritious dumplings.
– 10 oz thawed, frozen chopped spinach
– 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
– 1 egg yolk
– 6 tbsp parmesan cheese
– 2 tbsp flour
2) Pulse mixture until combined.
3) Roll spoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place in buttered dish. Bake for about 20 minutes.
4) Serve with Parmesan cheese and butter if desired.