Soft and Springy DIY Nail Art for Easter
Searching for some beautiful new nail art to try out? This beautiful and quirky idea is the perfect look for Easter and spring in general. And all you’ll need, apart form the nail polish, is a toothpick.
Feel free to try out your own colors with this one. But for the soft, spring look you see in the pictures, you’ll want to use 4 shades from the Orly Hope & Freedom collection.
- Paint your nails in different shades (like the ones pictured). Allow them to dry.
- Using a toothpick, draw zigzag patterns with different colors on the middle and ring nails.
- Use a toothpick to draw flowers (just 5 yellow dots with a red dot in the middle – or, of course, feel free to use colors of your choice!) and dot patterns on pointer and little finger.
- Using a toothpick, draw a variety of multicolored dots on your thumb.
- Finish Easter manicure with 2 layers of high shine top coat or matte top coat.