Smart Life Advice from the World’s Wealthiest People
There are times in all of our lives when we could use a little bit of inspiration. This great interactive graphic we found over on Entrepreneur is full of inspiration from people who are certainly worth looking up to. Here’s a sample page based on our friend Warren Buffett:
And here’s some of our favorite quotes from some of the other rich and famous people on Entrepreneur’s list of 18:
- Bill Gates on Success: “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Henry Ford on Savings: “I think that much of the advice given to young men about saving money is wrong. I never saved a cent until I was forty years old. I invested in myself – in study, in mastering my tools, in preparation. Many a man who is putting a few dollars a week into the bank would do much better to put it into himself.”
- Mark Zuckerberg on Risk: “The biggest rish is not taking any risk… In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guarenteed to fail is not taking any risks.”
- Michael Dell on Failure: “Don’t be afraid to fail. Get out there and experiment and learn and fail and get a rate based on the experiences that you have. Go for it and when you go for it you’ll learn what you’re capable of, what the potential is, where the opportunities are, but you can’t be afraid to fail because that’s when you learn.”
- Oprah Winfrey on Satisfaction: “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
- Thomas Edison on Opportunity: “Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like hard work.”
- J.K Rowling on Fear: “I was set free because my greatest fear had been realized, and I still had a daughter who I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”
There is a plethora of more valuable advice and insight over at the interactive graphic over on Entrepreneur. Be sure to check it out!