Sinfully Delicious Mozzarella and Ham Chicken Thighs
Check out this chicken, guys. Not only is it baked to perfection, but it’s stuffed with ham and mozzarella, making it perfect for when you’re looking to indulge. Recipe30 shows us how to make it perfectly.
– 3 chicken thighs
– Few shakes of dry oregano
– 5 or 6 sundried tomato strips (or slice a whole one into three)
– Three slices of triple-smoked ham
– Three slices of mozzarella cheese
– 1 egg
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup Flour
– Olive oil
- Unroll your chicken thighs and flatten them with a meat mallet or the back of a heavy pot wrapped in cling wrap.
- Preheat your oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add salt and pepper to the thighs, and sprinkle with the dry oregano.
- Add 5 or 6 sundried tomato strips to each piece of chicken.
- Tear 1 slice of smoked ham into enough pieces to fit and cover the chicken in a single layer.
- Add 1 slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the ham at one end.
- Roll the chicken, starting from the cheese end.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg with the milk and whisk until combined.
- Put the flour in one bowl or plate and the breadcrumbs in another.
- Coat each each piece of chicken in the flour, followed by the egg wash and finishing with the breadcrumbs.
- Add some olive oil to a saute pan and brown both sides of the chicken.
- Transfer the pan directly to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
Honestly, it’s a little ridiculous how good this recipe looks. I’ll definitely be saving it for special occasions. What about you?