Here’s a Sinfully Delicious Way to Eat a Banana
There are thousands of doctors out there who would disagree with me, but I personally believe that deep frying any food is everything. And what’s better than frying something that’s meant to be nutritious? These fried bananas are a perfect new way to try your favorite fruit – although we would not recommend making this part of your weekly diet. Nonetheless, it’s a indulgent recipe that must be tried.
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup milk
– 2 Tablespoons oil
– 1 cup self raising flour
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
– Up to 5 bananas
– Icing sugar
2. Cut up your banana into bite-sized pieces and cover those pieces in your batter.
3. Heat oil in a deep fryer or pot to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place banana pieces into oil and let them cook for 8 minutes.
5. Sprinkle on powdered sugar or icing sugar. Enjoy!
Beyond being absolutely delicious, these fried banana bites are incredibly easy to make! What do you think of this indulgent snack? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!