I grew up grabbing granola bars while on-to-go for what I thought was a nutritious snack, so it broke my heart when I realized how full-of-sugar and processed the store-bought snacks were. Thanks to Pop Sugar, I’ve got a solution: easy at-home triple berry bars you don’t even have to bake. Check it out!
– 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries
– 1/3 cup freeze-dried raspberries
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 1/3 cup freeze-dried blueberries
– 1/3 cup almond butter
– 1/4 cup agave or honey
- In a blender or food processor, process the red freeze-dried berries until they are broken up into tiny pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the red berries with the rolled oats, salt, and blueberries.
- Stir in the almond butter.
- Mix in the agave until a sticky dough forms.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan, and press it down into an even layer using a soft spatula.
- Freeze the pan for at least 1 hour. Cut bars using a sharp knife.
You can store these bars at both room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to one week! What do you think? Do you have any of your own easy-to-make, grab-and-go recipes?