Your Family Will Love All 3 of These 5-Ingredient Sheet Pan Suppers
We’ve all heard of one-pot meals before. They’re meals that can be made entirely in one pot to get you a delicious and quick dinner for your busy week. But what about sheet pan dinners? In a way these simple sheet dinners are like another variation of a one-pot dinner – they’re a one-sheet dinner! In a similar fashion to your one-pot recipe, sheet pan suppers can be made on one simple baking sheet, with all the ingredients mixed in together. The Pioneer Woman herself is going to show us three of her all-time favorite sheet pan suppers for you to copy! Watch the video below to see all three brilliant meal ideas.
And we didn’t even mention the best part: these dinners only require five ingredients! All the ingredients are wholesome and accessible to pick up at essentially any grocery store.
She makes a quick (and valid) disclaimer as well, that there are some staple ingredients that should always be used when cooking and therefore don’t count in the five; these are ingredients like olive oil, herbs, butter, and garlic.
Which five ingredient sheet pan meal is your favorite? Hard to choose, we know. But share your favorite, or any other sheet pan meals you love to make at home, in the comments section below.
SAUSAGE AND VEGGIES BAKE
– Red onions
– Sweet potato wedges
– Brussels sprouts
– Sausage links
2. Cover with olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh sage, and toss it all together.
3. Put your sausage all around the vegetables and bake at 375 F. for 40-45 minutes.
SPANISH BAKED SALMON
– Red bell pepper
– Red onion
– Pitted green olives
– Sourdough bread
2. Season with olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss together.
3. Cook the veggies in the oven for 15 minutes at 375 F.
4. Add the salmon pieces with a dash of olive oil and cook again for 10-12 minutes. Give a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
ASIAN PORK BAKE
– Bok choy
– Green pepper
– Asparagus spears
– Pork chops
2. On your sheet, spread your bok choy, peppers, onions, and asparagus. Season with olive oil.
3. Add pork chops and bake for 10 more minutes on 375 F. Finish with a sprinkle of cilantro leaves.