These Are Cake Pops, and They’re Shockingly Easy to Make!
Roses are the pinnacle of Valentine’s Day gifts. I don’t know about you, though, but I would prefer my roses edible. My wish can now be granted with these delicious and surprisingly simple rose cake pops! Make a bouquet of these scrumptious, beautiful pops for your Valentine come February 14th.
Valentine’s Day Rose Cake Pops
- Polystyrene block (for drying / setting the cake pops (flower foam is also great)
- Chilled cakepop balls (see link to recipe above)
- Batch of modeling chocolate (see link to recipe above – make this a day or 2 before)
- Lollypop sticks
- Star cookie cutter (optional)
- Melted chocolate or candy melts, similar in colour to the rose you’d like to make
What do you think of this creative gift for your sweetheart? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.