Brilliant Trick That Adds Amazing Flavor to Chicken Breasts
This prosciutto-wrapped chicken and baked green beans sounds like a very classy, elegant meal – which is shorthand for long and difficult. But guess what? Not only is this dinner fancy and flavorful, but it’s EXTREMELY simple. The whole meal takes about 15-20 minutes in total and it can be done entirely in your broiler! Watch the video below to get the full recipe, you’ll be shocked that a meal this beautiful is so incredibly simple!
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED CHICKEN AND BAKED GREEN BEANS
– 4 ounces green beans, stem ends removed
– 2 teaspoons olive oil
– Coarse salt and ground pepper
– 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half
– 3 thin slices prosciutto
– Lemon wedge, for serving
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper; wrap with prosciutto. Place chicken, seam side down, on other side of pan; rub with remaining teaspoon oil.
3. Broil until chicken is opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve chicken and green beans with a lemon wedge.
Broilers make everything better, don’t they? They’re so simple to use and you have no idea the complex (or seemingly complex) meals you can make in them.
What do you think of this chicken recipe? Do you use your broiler in a brilliant way? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments section below!