She Pours A Bag Of Chips Into Melted Marshmallow. We Thought She Was Crazy, But The Result Is Pretty Brilliant.
We love the combination of salty and sweet, but it never would have occurred to us to get that combo from potato chips and marshmallows. Yoyomax12, on the other hand, decided to give it a try, and the results are tastier than we could have ever imagined. See for yourself!
– 40 marshmallows
– 3 tablespoons butter
– 6 cups potato chips
– Melted chocolate or candy melts for dipping
- Grease a 8-inch by 10-inch baking dish.
- Melt the marshmallows and butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl in the microwave on high for about 1 1/2 minutes, until the marshmallows are puffy and melted.
- Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Add the potato chips, stirring gently until they’re coated evenly.
- Press the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Allow to set.
- Cut into the set mixture into bars.
- Dip the bars into the chocolate or drizzle with chocolate, as desired.
So what do you think? Do these treats seem like a good alternative to Rice Krispies treats? Have you tried anything like this recipe before?