If you are looking for a great chocolate flavor combo you’ve got to try pomegranates. There’s something special about chocolate covered pomegranates that is magical. These would also make a great valentine’s Day surprise or a fun treat to put out on holiday tables. Check out the quick video below to see how easy they are to make:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds or candied nuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ice cube tray or candy molds
- Combine 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp of oil and melt in microwave.
- Fill each mold with chocolate to the halfway point.
- Place 1 TSP of pomegranate or 3 candied nuts per slot.
- Finally, cover the seeds completely in more chocolate.
- Freeze to set the chocolate covered pomegranate candies, typically 1 hour.