Piña Colada Coconut Fluff
Raise your hand if you’d like to be magically transported to an island vacation right now. Me. Too. Well, we don’t have a yacht or a magic transportation, but we do have a different kind of magic. COOKING magic. This easy, no-bake Piña Colada Coconut Fluff is so simple to make and one little taste will make you feel the ocean breeze in your hair and the sand between your toes. Watch how it comes together and enjoy until you can take that dream vacation for real.
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
PIÑA COLADA COCONUT FLUFF
– One 3.4-ounce vanilla instant pudding mix packet
– One 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, NOT drained
– One 8-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
– 1 teaspoon rum or rum extract
– 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
– ½ cup chopped, toasted pecans
– 2 cups mini marshmallows
– Toasted coconut flakes, for the top (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the crushed pineapple, including the liquid, with the vanilla pudding mix until incorporated.
- Add the Cool Whip, rum, shredded coconut, pecans and marshmallows.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- If desired, add the toasted coconut just before serving.
So simple and delicious. Just one bite is making me feel like I’m on vacation! Have you ever tried “fluff” like this one before?