This is the fudge my family and friends ask me to make every Christmas. I love it because it comes together so easily and only takes 3 Ingredients! It’s also extremely affordable and easy to make large batches for gifts. Check out the photos and video below to see how easy this comes together. Anyone cane make this and it never fails to bring the smiles.
Here’s the full video to see how easy it all comes together:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGE
Makes 25 squares
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
– 25 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped and divided
– 1 can sweetened condensed milk
– 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- Line a 7-inch-by-11-inch baking dish with foil, taking care to press out the corners as smoothly as possible.
- Line the baking dish with 15 whole Peanut Butter Cups and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Microwave on high in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the baking pan over peanut butter cups and smooth out evenly.
- Break the remaining Peanut Butter Cups into pieces and sprinkle on top.
- Allow the fudge to set out for about 1 hour, until it reaches room temperature. Then refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, until firm.
- Once the fudge is solid, use the foil to remove the fudge from the pan. Gently peel away the foil and cut the fudge into squares.
- You can also use the double boiler method to melt the chocolate and condensed milk together, if you prefer!
Recipe slightly adapted from Lauren’s Latest