Peanut Butter Cup Bark
If you love the taste of peanut butter and chocolate you’ll love this easy peanut butter bark topped with miniature peanut butter cups. Check out the quick video below to see how it all comes together:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Ingredients & Instructions:
8 oz good quality dark chocolate (60-80%), finely chopped
4 oz peanut butter chips
1 tsp vegetable oil
20-30 miniature peanut butter cups or chopped up regular-size peanut butter cups
1. Line a quarter sheet pan (9 x 13) with parchment paper. Bring a small pot of water to a simmer. 2. Place the dark chocolate in a bowl that fits on top of the pot of water (double boiler).
3. Melt the chocolate, stirring often and removing it from over the water when it’s almost all melted and stirring to melt the rest. Wipe the bottom of the bowl off with a kitchen towel so that no water gets into the chocolate while you’re pouring it out onto the prepared sheet pan.
4. Spread the chocolate in an even layer on the sheet pan.
5. Microwave the peanut butter chips and vegetable oil in a small microwave safe bowl at 50% power for 1-2 minutes, stopping at 30 second intervals to stir the chips. Remove the bowl when the chips are nearly melted and stir to finish melting.
6. Drizzle the melted peanut butter chips over the dark chocolate and swirl it into the chocolate with a toothpick.
7. Place the mini peanut butter cups all over the top of the bark and lightly press in so that they won’t fall off.
8. Refrigerate several hours until the chocolate is set. Break the bark up into pieces.