Make This Pasta Pie for Your Next Dinner Party
If you’re looking for a new, warm, delicious recipe similar to lasagna, then WOW, have you come to the right place! Instead of taking her inspiration from cake, Diana DeLaFuente of the Noble Pig takes inspiration from another dessert favorite: pie! Combined with simple pasta and a little patience, she creates a dinner the whole family will love. That’s right— it’s Pasta Pie! Watch how it’s made.
– 1 pound Rigatoni
– 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
– 1 pound ground beef
– 2 garlic gloves, crushed
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
– 1 can (28 ounces) good quality crushed tomatoes
– Butter, for pan
– 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
– 8 ounces coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
Get the full printable recipe over on the Noble Pig. Do you think you’ll give it a try? Have you ever heard of “Pasta Pie” before?