The Easiest Way to Make Orange Chicken
Tired of plain old chicken for dinner every other night? Spice it up a bit (literally) with this simple one-pot recipe! Add the flavor of Asian cuisine by turning your regular drumsticks into orange chicken drumsticks, giving your boring dinner and instantly delicious flare. And, best of all, this isn’t just a one-pot recipe, it’s a one-pot SLOW COOKER recipe. It doesn’t get more simple than that! Watch the video below to see how you can make this for dinner tonight.
We’ve never seen a recipe this delicious that’s this simple. The flavors of the fresh orange juice and the honey compliment each other marvelously – and you thought you had to get takeout to get flavor like this.
The recipe only requires about five minutes of prep time and then four hours on Low in your slow cooker. You know what that means? You can prepare the meal before work and come home to find a completely prepared dinner waiting to be devoured!
What do you think of this slow cooker meal? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
ONE-POT ORANGE CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
– 8 Chicken Drumsticks (skin removed)
– 1/4 Cup of Honey
– 3 Tablespoons of Orange Juice (freshly squeezed!)
– 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
– 2 Tablespoons of Ground Ginger
– 1 Tablespoon of White Vinegar
– 1/2 Teaspoon of Dry Chilli Flakes
– Rice, Vegetables or Salad (to serve)
2. Take the skins off your drumsticks and place them in your slow cooker.
3. Pour the glaze over your drumsticks and toss them so they’re coated.
4. Put on the lid and turn on the slow cooker to low for four hours. Enjoy!