One Pot Chicken Alfredo
This is a quick one-pot weeknight dinner that will put smiles on your family’s faces. It comes together quickly and you only have one pot to clean afterwards. Check out the video below:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
Salt and pepper
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 pound penne pasta or any bite-sized shape pasta, uncooked
12 oz broccoli florets
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oil in a large pot with a lid over medium heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, add to pot and cook until golden brown on the bottom, then flip over and brown the other side.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for a minute, until fragrant, then pour in the chicken broth and cream.
4. Add pasta to the pot and bring to a boil.
5. Put on the lid, turn the heat down to a simmer and let cook 10 minutes.
6. Add the broccoli and simmer 5 more minutes or until pasta, chicken and broccoli are all cooked through.