Check Out This Brilliant New Way to Make Omelets!
Want to make up to EIGHT breakfasts at once with virtually no extra mess? Yes, it IS possible, thanks to this brilliant idea from Allrecipes. It starts with two eggs in a Ziploc bag, and it ends with a nutritious and delicious dish dropping onto your plate. Ladies and gents, we present: Omelet In A Bag!
Obviously you can put whatever you want into your omelet, but here’s what Allrecipes recommends:
– 2 eggs
– 2 slices of ham, chopped
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1 tablespoon chopped onion
– 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato
– 1 tablespoon chunky salsa
– 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
If you want a printable recipe, grab yours over on Allrecipes! What do you think of this idea? Doesn’t it seem like something your kids can enjoy making? Which ingredients will you put in your omelet?