3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
These 3-ingredient Nutella brownies are so yummy and you can whip up a batch in less than 30 minutes. These brownies have a wonderful warm, rich velvety chocolate taste. Check out the video below to see how easy they are to make:
– 1/2 Cup Flour
– 2 Eggs
– 1 1/4 Cup Nutella
– Walnuts (optional)
– Powder Sugar (optional)
– Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
– In large mixing bowl combine flour, eggs, & Nutella
– Grease baking pan and pour in batter
– Optional but I topped mine with walnuts.
– Bake for 20-25 minutes. You can use the toothpick test to check when done.
– Let cool for 5-10 minutes
These brownies are so easy and quick to whip up and have a warm rich chocolaty flavor that I absolutely love. They’ll become one of your new favorites for sure.