What could make the perfect pairing of peanut butter and chocolate even better? Why, combining both in an easy no-bake treat that only takes six ingredients you probably already have on hand. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are sure to delight everybody in your home . . . unless you decide not to share!
All you need to make these dreamy no-bake peanut butter squares are some graham crackers, butter, powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream and – of course – dark chocolate chips and peanut butter. And if you feel like adding a little extra “zing,” you can add some optional flaky sea salt for that finishing touch.
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars taste just as good as a certain popular candy cup, and may just – dare we say it? – taste a little better. Play around with the amount of sugar and/or salt you add to these bars to find the flavor that YOU truly prefer.
The only hard part about this recipe? Waiting for them to set in the fridge!
While you wait, spend some time perusing our other favorite peanut butter treats:
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Rice Krispie Treats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Caramel Bars
- Crackle Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Snowballs
- Peanut Butter Cup Bark