Easy, No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake will put you on cloud 9. You can use premade pie crust to cut down on prep but there’s just a handful of ingredients and setup is a snap. Check out the quick video below:
Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero
Ingredients & Instructions:
6 oz Oreos 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted 2 (8 oz blocks) cream cheese, softened to room temperature 2/3 cup granulated sugar ½ tsp kosher salt 3/4 cup crushed oreos (with some larger pieces remaining) 2 cups whipped cream*
1. Grind up Oreos in food processor into fine crumbs, then add in the melted butter and pulse until the mixture comes together in a ball.
2. Divide the mixture between four (4 inch) mini cheesecake springform pans that have been sprayed with nonstick spray and press the crust firmly into the pan.
3. Put in the freezer while preparing the filling.
4. Whip the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy, then add in the sugar and salt.
5. Fold in the whipped cream.
6. Fold in the crushed Oreos.
7. Refrigerate overnight or at least 4-6 hours
8. Top each cheesecake with mini-Oreos if desired. Makes 4 generous servings or 8 moderate servings if you cut the cheesecakes in half.
No-bake cheesecakes are never as firm as their baked counterpart, but the flavor of this cheesecake is spot on despite being a slightly softer consistency.
*If you make the whipped cream, 1 cup of cream (also called heavy cream, whipping cream) will produce 2 cups of whipped cream. Chill a large clean bowl and beaters in the freezer for 15 minutes. Pour in the cream and beat until you have firm peaks.